- Penne Pasta ８０g
- Small clams in a shell 200g
- 1 tsp of red pepper flakes
- dash of parsely
- white wine 30ml
- olive oil 30ml
- Rosemary & Garlic Bacon, 100g +
- Mr Bacon Solo Spice (Optional)
1. Place 20 ml olive oil, red pepper flakes in a frying pan over medium heat. When the oil comes to a sizzle, reduce the heat to low.
2. Boil the penne in salted water (according to the indicated time on its packaging)
3. Cook the bacon in the oil you have prepared and remove the bacon once browned. Add parsley, small clams and white wine and cook covered over medium heat.
4. When one or two clams open their mouths, turn off the heat and wait with the lid on until all the clams mouths have opened.
5. Remove the clams from the pan, add the penne, toss with the remaining oil, and return the clams and bacon to the pan.
6. Sprinkle with Mr Bacon SOLO spice if you wish！