Our bacon pairs perfectly with this creamy Gorgonzola & mushroom pasta！It was a perfect balance of flavors and texture.
- Mr Bacon Original flavored bacon
- Gorgonzola cheese
- Maitake mushrooms（or any other type of mushroom is OK）
- Heavy cream
- Pine nuts
1. Cook diced bacon and put to the side once its finished.
2. Boil the pasta
3. While the pasta is boiling, cook the mushrooms and garlic in butter and bacon oil.
4. Once cooked, add chunked Gorgonzola cheese to the mix and melt the cheese on medium to low heat. Once the cheese is melted, mix in the heavy cream and add pine nuts.
5. Top the pasta with the sauce and add the previously cooked bacon to finish! Serve with garlic bread if you wish. Bon apetit!