I said I was a little bit hungry one afternoon, and M made me a Bacon Quesadilla! Juicy bacon and cheese sandwiched between crispy tortillas lightly sprinkled with Mr. Bacon's Solo Spice! The bacon flavor is mouthwatering! Add some salsa sauce and homemade jalapeños on the side for a whole new level of flavor! This dish goes great with beer too!♪
- 2 soft tortilla shells
- shredded cheese 30g
- chopped bacon 50g or more
- jalapeno slices (optional)
- Mr Bacon Spice
- Fry up the cut bacon。
- When bacon is cooked, remove from pan, add one tortilla to pan and cook in bacon grease over low heat.
- Sprinkle the tortilla with shredded cheese, cooked bacon, and a little Mr. Bacon solo spice. Place another tortilla on top.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes, flip, cover again and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- The cheese will melt and the tortilla will be browned.
- Serve with fresh jalapeños and salsa.