Kids will love it too! This is a great dish for lunch with friends or dinner with a date! Easy, stylish and delicious! Everyone will love this penne pasta dish.
- 80g penne
- 50g smoky bacon
- 10 g melted cheese
- 30ml milk
- 1 teaspoon consommé
- 1 grated garlic clove
- Salt and black pepper
Time: 15 minutes
Extra: If you want to make it like carbonara, try mixing in one egg yolk after turning off the heat at the end. Another option would be to use our apple pie bacon and not including any garlic. Surprisingly full flavor and a great combination!
1. Boil water, add salt, and cook penne as indicated.
2. While the penne is boiling, put a little olive oil and a small amount of garlic in a frying pan.
3. Add a small amount of garlic and fry bacon in a frying pan over low heat.
4. When the bacon is cooked, add about 2 tablespoons of the cooking water to the pan, along with the consommé and milk.
5. Add the cooked penne to the pan and stir in the cheese.
6. When cheese is melted, remove from heat and serve.
7. Sprinkle with cheese powder and black pepper. You can increase the amount of melted cheese to your liking, and bacon of course!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)