How about a bacon-filled lunch packed with a hot, melty and crispy sandwich? Mr. Bacon's original bacon has a sweet and spicy flavor that takes this hot sandwich up a notch...and it goes great with coffee or cold beer! Also its super convenient for camping snacks!
- Bread, thinly sliced 2 slices
- 50g Melty cheese
- Bacon (chopped)
- 1 egg
- lightly boiled spinach
- Chop bacon into small pieces and fry in advance.
- When bacon is cooked, remove from pan.
- Boil spinach in salted water and drain.
- Fry the egg or make an omelette
- Set a piece of bread in a hot sandwich maker, put ingredients on the bread, add the top piece of bread, and press the bread in the hot sandwich maker. If using a direct flame type, cook on low to medium heat for 1.5 to 2 minutes on each side, checking the grill marks as you cook.
- Flip regularly to avoid burning
- Cut, serve and enjoy!